Saturday, February 21, 2009

Brent Everett Brent Corrigan Part 3

another. CURIOUS NEWS, READ:

copied and pasted (I love doing this, lol):

by the office of governor of California.

"not planned, but I have great affection for my state and the support they have received my nomination has been massive," said Val Kilmer, who has not revealed how the party will be presented. The actor confesses that he feels "absolutely" prepared for the charge, but says he feels "very clothed." Early polls placed him as the favorite.

Born in 1959 in Los Angeles, Kilmer became famous in films like Top Gun, Willow, The Doors and Batman Forever. Now maintains, in the State of New Mexico, a ranch of 20 square kilometers near the capital, Santa Fe

Bill Richardson, who retires as governor after this last term, is who else has supported the actor in his reflection: "I love the idea. Val Kilmer was born in New Mexico and was Batman. There are many very successful players who have entered politics. If you try to get it. I'm sure

"."""

Source:
www.elpais.com/articulo/agenda/Val/kilmer/quiere/ser/Schwarzenegger/elpepigen/20090124elpepiage_1/Tes


Honestly, I think the milk. Especially the part "has not revealed which party will be presented with."


0 comments:

Post a Comment