Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blue Pills For Headaches

WATCHMEN TRAILER OF SITGES 08

Well folks, Watchmen, Watchmen ... Film adaptation of the graphic novel of that name ... I have not read the comic and its argument is very little, the eighties, an alternate reality where the United States and the Soviet Union co-exist in tension under the threat of nuclear weapons, ordinary people turned into superheroes (without power ) the murder of one of them ... I do not know that therein lies the thing ... Voices I've heard wonders of this graphic novel script, return to laziness ... I am not person to read comics and less brick it, I prefer to see adapted into screen, as I did with 300, sin city ov for Vendetta. It says it is adapted faithfully comic book and is rumored to be the only change will be in the outcome. Zack Snyder to head the project, director of "Dawn of the Dead" 's movie, and "300" s movie, young manager who has in his curriculum only two films, but what movie ... I keep track from his debut, and now embarked on an adaptation of a comic billet not easy to carry and display what you hear.






0 comments:

Post a Comment