Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How To Reinstall Wlan Card

AFTER MY ABSENCE

Well, this year I have not attended the festival and point of laziness. I have been sailing and what I can see the winning film was to go see "Blindness" adaptation of Saramago's novel "Blindness" fuck yeah, now I regret my laziness ... Well have to wait ...
"Let me" outstanding film for many viewers and winning also "Transsiberian" Brad Anderson film director behind "Session 9" and "The Machinist" and was released recently and one that caught my attention for its proposal and its distribution "The Informers" seven interwoven stories set in Los Angeles and eighties with plots featuring a Hollywood executive, his wife, his mistress, a rock star, a vampire and a kidnapper, Mickey Rourke, Kim Basinger and Winona Ryder as star look good. And the film festival OPERTUR "Mirrors" "Reflections" premiered here a few days and that I could not see.
In my humble opinion, would be watching the premiere of "Blindness" and "The Informers". Here you have the English trailer of "The Informers"



0 comments:

Post a Comment