Saturday, May 23, 2009

Vintage Johnson Snowmobiles

Fanmade TOP VIDEOS FOR THE LAST SEASON LOST

SPOILER WARNING!

I think not only me (see http://victortengoblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/soy-feliz-existe-una-serie-llamada-lost.html ), I am obsessed with LOST ( People that series geek geek geek on an island there is a dog and polar bears geek freaks a man who must save the world by pressing a computer geek geek geek a bald mr Ecko should never die, I'm not cool writers freaks Canto Loco's or you either, for people geek, I said geek?) and here I bring a sample of it.

There are hundreds of videos made by fans of Lost, a high percentage are those that have arisen from the last penultimate episode of the season, I chose the best, in my opinion, good or bad, that is your criterion for
my opinion (I repeat):




* (It is very well, what a great final, but that Richard hit hard in fast, do not know, someone said that Jacob also seems to be making a paj instead of a loom weaving and since then I see him dirty look)






"I have not forgotten Iker-(uy! this will not here)






----------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

Some do not really detract from the official teaser ? While waiting for a slightly longer promo for the time being it, OFFICIAL:



* As you can see, it is common among the scene of the first season where John Locke teaches Backgammon chips Waaaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhlt (ñ)!


----------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Offside
I leave a dedicated video one of my favorite characters, DESMOND HUME (do not harass the secretary brotha), is the best I've found (sorry, the font used for your text):



A band of love for the series, I'm a big fan and supporter of the Youtube videos dedicated to the product, so I'll be editing this post
- That's a lie!! - (I always say the same thing and at the end I just do not ...).


I bite my toenails.



PS: If you liked some video of these (except the officer) I suggest you go the youtube link and puntuéis positive (light)


COMMINGES'RE ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment