Friday, May 1, 2009

Using Boss Ml2 With Marshall

IN MEMORIAM. USA HURLEY

images soon, I lack the power cord from my scanner.

------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------
Checking the result I got to send massive my articles and photographs I took in that area ...

again, but again:

Hello. My name is Victor, I have 29 years and continue your publications since I learned to read (hell, how many times I have to introduce the same way?). 24 years and 2 months leyéndoos, now I will read to ME: I have a small

poblem and is with you.
I remember you, you are not me, but I assure you that in a relative period of time, you will do, will not fail to do so. This is not a threat, only a few words:

No, I to place a bomb in your essay (for lack of money, time and desire)
not going to spit on your respective deputies in the left eye, I will not do voodoo or I'll throw a fart.
This is what I'll be brief:

1. disseminate these photographs published by you (I've chosen at random, so many ...) with which you have won skeptics, believers and stunned, in any case, MONEY, by all means they are, I will be possible.

(power cord)

2. remind all your readers (which I read, I read and those who leave do so, even if they are 3) and mine who earn wages well formated your magazines, embolsáis some extra money, filling your scripts, and pamphlets libretillos page (uff. too .. not? Enough is enough.) like this.
you gain money by encouraging believers, but weak and impulsive to give the currency of your honorable, sometimes unfair deserved salary unscrupulous scammers deserve ... good God is the Judge and He knows they deserve.

(power cord)

excluded from all, for different reasons Josep Guijarro, Javier Sierra (I adore), the deceased rest in peace, Dr. Jiménez del Oso, José Antonio Ribera e Iker Jiménez oh no! is alive, I saw the other day on your TV!
in any case exclude you, too. No lie. You, you, Iker, teen promise in the field of ITS, YOU, research, toads they'll leave your ears when you read all I have to say about you, young man. Excluding

whom I have excluded and those who forget me (yes, you can feel the other side), are a bunch of naysayers mileranistas, sensational, fraudulent, charlatans, thieves, ugly criminals and to Masons, if I may .

Fools.

My father has a library, I would recommend to workers of journals and Year Zero Karma 7 to leave the afterlife, told the magazine, of course. Win many more dollars.


PS: This e-mail will be sent many times I leave a hole in my body if justice humanoid let me. Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero said someday, somewhere (in my house) something on behalf of SPAM, but this is not political.



has struck a song . The party started, will last all night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment