Thursday, April 23, 2009

Paernt-teacher Conference Forms

wipes YEAR, PAUL USA, USA crap

Above all and before all, I apologize for misspelling some observe in upcoming entries, I dropped koala droppings ammonia was taking the other day on my old keyboard and now I have a keyboard that I bought in a china shop.

is nice, beautiful, beautiful, pastel blue, flexible, roll-up, especially pliable and waterproof. But there are two problems, one, I have to exercise more muscles in my fingers and another, although it has changed in windows keyboard locale to the language used internationally, as adapted to the signs that mark the keys, I can not find @ mZZA !#$%^&*()_+ (NOT! Not find it! MY FINGERS! THE'm noticing!) I have time, desire and if this Chinese peripheral ...

For 10 lines (many) talking about Chinese culture? And not what is suggested by the title of the post? because that would put video and speech, because lost (ja) comments have been posted on the web and elsewhere speak on the matter, and because I speak, but what I feel like it, like all right? <>
------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------


1 fragment of the interview, no need more:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foFmAAD81bU

Blog Post
JORGE GARCIA about the interview:

http://dispatchesfromtheisland.blogspot.com/2009/04/madrid-first-night.html

Jorge, Hugo, Hurley ... If you return to Spain to watch the dead who speak to you, for they know not what they say.


See You In Another Life brotha!

PD:
Edito, I just realized that there BLOGGER option to correct the spelling mistakes, but I do not feel like doing, without accents, because my keyboard in addition to all of its technological characteristics, have bad mood.
PD2:
I'm pissing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment