Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome Bag Note Sample

opening eyes and shut the mouths. THIS IS MY CROSS. First

April 1. More than 200 e-mails sent, 67 received. Who are they? I will not say their names, but their professions:
Professional Photographers. Biologists
nuclear.
Priests.
Theologians.
Astrophysics.
Philosophers. Partnerships
disclosure of critical thinking and
pm Skeptics in different countries.
Plumbers.

have nothing to say ... O yes? It's my second day in this crusade, I await your responses. Thanks.


Or like this is nothing: (e-mail from a plumber)

There are more options: we have entered, typical defects seen in the photographs, seen cocky tone with which you give to the "I have them all on the ropes!" And have decided it is more productive to devote to other things which to challenge someone who is predisposed to fail to take the case.

Greetings.


Yes?? Well, I think that besides my cocky tone to that actually I have directed my e-mail there are other roads leading to debate.
Thanks for replying, skeptical.

Without greeting.


hope to continue raising the tone, I'm having fun.



As you see, my letters are some pictures, yours are bottomless talk (sorry), say a picture is worth a thousand words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment