Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What Does Hiv Rash Feel Like

TODAY, FOOD.

Since I arrived in Mexico, I've only eaten 2 of my country delicacies, paella and lentil soup. Now I go every week to a place where food imported from there, but from what I've read and heard, the Clamato (tomato juice with clams) did not bring them here, plus other products such as pulque (prohibido!!) as essential recipes for the preparation of the rubbish (I miss beer.) And lemons?? I want those little lemons!
As for Mexican restaurants in my country, I went to one recommended by many people (I will not say the name). First of all, the decor ... A mural painted with famous people of Mexico, you can imagine, Cantinflas, Salma Hayek, Thalia, Fox, Frida, the kid, deputy Marcos, Rafael Marquez ... I do not know why, Castefa Neng (surreal). We ate under a huge Mayan calendar that was pretty scary.
Food ... SOSA. Although I could prove (which they did in Mexico), roasted suckling pig, Johnny Depp's favorite dish in Once Upon a Time in Mexico (The Mexican) and spat out by Antonio Banderas. Was good.

Here you have some pictures of what I cooked for my parents today:

1. General plan of the table:



2. Shredded chicken breast with tomatoes, tomato paste, thyme, cloves, parsley, onion and laurel


3. Quesadilla made cheddar cheese and goat cheese or Pryca Carrefour brand:


4. Black bean sauce with tomato and red chile:


5. Green tomatoes with chile powder:


6. Thrasher or "sleeping fuck" cue rack with sauce, tomato and parsley



7. Birri!! Victor Style "the Beautiful" no goat, lamb,


8. Black beans with potatoes:


And now a nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment