Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vancouver Century Bob Bag

YOUR COMMENTS AND MY COMMENTS

And still to his guns ... but these skeptics in particular are causing me vomit ... :
would rather devote to more productive things to challenge my photographs. Finally it seems that these charlatans intellects, have finally shown an interest in reporting contradicting my blog and my e-mail to other friends of his, it's funny, strange and mysterious ... JAJAJA go gang ... Go gang ... 1.A real moron
Comment by cassidy - 2/4/2009 @ 8:40 a.m.

Answer:
A real asshole (you).

2. Damn, I had thought create a blog to joke about paranormal events (with wrinkled faces formed in underwear or photos of groups of people accompanied by the words "so and so was not there at the time of the picture!" but I see that I have advanced.
Comment by fleims - 2/4/2009 @ 9:57 a.m.

Answer: Do
.

3.Básicamente or the guy is a cerdaco, or it was snowing. Of the latter, I can send two or three to pull flash falling snow and create the same effect. Although well thought, maybe if I clean up before the lens does not come like that). Comment by DeMolay
- 2/4/2009 @ 10:22 a.m.

Answer :
Your mother put the fat is more than a sow when she sleeps with me. 23 cameras were meant dirty. Yes

4.No
I understand what you claim this type. Do you want us to recognize that aims dirty and makes light painting? Well worth it.

And yes, I want more hits on my blog, it bothers you ...

Comment by Absolut - 2/4/2009 @ 10:24 a.m.

Answer:
I want you know that 23 cameras were very dirty. If you want more visitors to your Blog you know what you do (I do not, I do, I do not, I do).


5.La you shit, Rinze ... Check out this excerpt from the blog of onvre:

"982 photographs are copyrighted, the rest are in process, not tell you what, those who make unlawful use of them will have to deal not with me or the authors, but through the justice of the United States of Mexico. "

So, as you have posted one of his photos, probably without permission, get ready to fall upon you the full wrath of U.S. @ Mexico. Almost na. Comment by ÓsQar

- 2/4/2009 @ 10:31 a.m.

Answer: Yes
have their copyright, but the clause says they can be published, yes, without modification.

6. I do not think that is a real moron. It sure is a horny. It has to be, dammit ...
Comment by PixelRobot - 2/4/2009 @ 11:08 a.m.

Answer:
'm a moron and a horny.

7. But how people lose time with that idiot? He does not deserve nor the bandwidth used to send this comment.
Comment by Artik - 2/4/2009 @ 12:49 p.m.

Answer:
Who is the IDIOT, who publishes these photos or wasting time looking at them and drop comments IDIOTS? Huh? IDIOT.


8.
are not "United States of Mexico" in fact the official name is "EU Mexicanos", as well as having spent the night by the school of photography, have also been sick the day that the primary taught us the name of our country.

Comment by sergiomic - 2/4/2009 @ 9:26 pm
Answer: I am a member of the UN and the UN did not talk about "EU Mexicanos" CLOWN.


9.

The worst thing is to advertise. Even if it for the kid to do a course in photography and did not leave or out of focus blur ...


Comment by Juzam - 3/4/2009 @ 4:12 pm

Answer: Advertising, yes, thank you. Do not mention the 4 years I studied photography at the University of Barcelona (wow, I did). Can you indicate which photograph published is moved or unfocused? Thanks again.


------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
only need 3 words that will make you BELIEVE

: Fuck.
PD:

Bufff ... Puff, puff ...
PD2:
Again, thanks for advertising on my blog, intelligent minds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment