Monday, November 22, 2010

How To Replace Rca D52w14 Flyback

Eat in Rio de Janeiro? Easy, with tips on tangos




Well, dear friends. I'll disappear for a few days. Not that I'm going to blend, but almost. I go to South America. I've decided it's a good place, so I'm going. Okay, I hear your cries, lamentations, wailing, complaints and other rumbling through my ultrapoderes ultrasensoriales, metapsíquicos and pataphysical ... but no, do not worry. Sorokin not going to leave you alone in this turbulent period and somewhat confusing. Simply, I'm a couple of weeks in Argentina and Uruguay, cool, cool. And this time .. Estremecéos with envy!, I'm on vacation. Is that I liked it and had lost around a few miles from the Lufthansa card. And whether you believe it as if not, it works: you get free tickets if you have enough miles. Then, in terms of hotels and such, because as you can get by you there. I'll tell you.

But, before disappearing into the mist, my sense of responsibility drives me to give you tips on eating highs in Rio de Janeiro, will not be that you have to go away there with urgency and you do not know where to calm your hunger. First, I must say that everyone who gave me advice (or almost), was Lucinda, the receptionist at our hotel. A wonderful woman. I do not put a picture, because if not, will you stop reading this post and look only at her. So, no, no photo of Lucinda.

First day we sent the "Shirley" in Leme (Leme is like Copacabana, but on the other side of the tunnel Botafogo). Is supposed to be the only English restaurant in Rio, despite its name is nothing, nothing, Cani. Has an excellent fish:





The next day we sent a rodicio which is next to the Copacabana Palace. Look out, as is usual in Rodicio, rolling of pure fat. The most shocking was the piranha soup. The photo I put in the header. Hey, what else just to eat some fish if you can you eat?

the third day. Ah, the third day! went to a Resturante Tai, "Shawasdee" in Leblon. It was my birthday (take note, to see if next year You invite me to something.) As I went to the toilet, my colleague has ordered a cake with a candle. What nice. Complete with singing waiters japibirdaituyú, etc.




Another day, we went to "Satyricon", in Ipanema. It's another price range, what I am going to say anything else. Excellent fish and fine wines.




And apart from the advice of Lucinda, recoating other restaurants to calméis your guides will walk if confused by Rio One Center, "Mocambo"




took us there after a meeting. Is in center. It is a restaurant that looks to be lifelong. Before you start to open his mouth to ask for water, I fill the table bollinhos de queijo, cod fritters, etc and get to the food exhausted. I recommend you a fish called "Bijupirá" swearing that was fine. Well, I keep my opinion.

Another, in Botafogo, "Real Astoria." It has a English and a buffet lunch. Are best caipirinhas and the view of the bay of Botafogo:



But in the end, dear buddies. If you have worms, are the two in the afternoon, you walk by Copacabana you, makes you want to get warmth and not pifos .. you can always order some onion rings in one of the beach bars. With caipirinha, of course:







Well, kisses. I took the laptop, for that go on vacation, so to return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment