Friday, December 10, 2010

Can Ghonnerrea Lay Dormant For 15 Years?

Adventures of a "gashego in Uruguay




Let me clarify a few things: the" gashego "me though born in the middle plains of La Mancha. In short, all are English Galician Uruguay and Argentina, that is that mine has no merit. What's "adventures" is unquestionably poetic license, because Uruguay quiet place that is hard to find on the surface of this planet (and possibly some other). Well, any risks, as I explain later, I was not impacientéis, palace things go slowly. It is also true that the black man raped the Maga Irenaeus in a tenement in Montevideo, but it too well. If we consider that Maga was fifteen when she was raped, that must have been about twenty when he met Horacio Oliveira in Paris and the romantic event to take place around 1957, this means making some fifty-odd years after the event. No way to recognize on the street at this point. Also, Cortázar and left us for years, meaning that we can not ask.

Well colleagues, because after this torrent of scholarship Cortazarian (I understand that I have since reread "Rayuela" in these circinstancias) relatare step stuff.

Finally, let me return for a moment "Rayuela" Maga account when you dislike the arcades of the Plaza Independencia in Montevideo. The truth is that I had to go to the dictionary of Argentina to find out what was an arcade and I understood it as a porch. Salvo Palace (pictured), the most notable building Montevieo, it does arcades:




But, I did not bother me much. I found much worse the atrocities they have done in putting a square ugliest buildings enabling environment, as this is behind the statue of Artigas:





Finally, there every one that there will be a gashego who tell how they have to be buildings, pussy.

And it, and I am going to talk about the dangers to visitors in Uruguay. The most serious is for your Visa card. If you appreciate something your monthly balance, it is you happen to pass through the streets of Montevideo Sarandi. And if you pass, do not look at jewelry stores, hump. Especially when, oh dear, you are the female and you go with a specimen of this genre, because the Uruguayan amethysts are Remonda, it is true. And then begins casters "are not spending, we are saving," "do you know how cost a stone well in Europe? , etc, etc. Do not say that I have not been warned. Avoid this store in particular:




addition, the owner is charming, meaning that if you give by hodidos you dare to enter.
quite memo
Another risk is that whatever you than me. I had rented a car in Punta del Este to go to Montevideo. Plas, plas, 140 km and pull! you have arrived. And where I put the car now in the middle? for in a car, marry. Looking for a car park, arrive, take over the car keys to give them a receipt and you'll enjoy Montevideo. Magnificent. come back several hours later , teach your bill ... and is the fatal question: plate number?. Shit, because even the idea repajolera. You can imagine the ensuing dialogue: "As is so tiny, and dark, etc, etc." . Good thing should be accustomed to such outrages, because it came after fifteen minutes.

And finally, eye to driving on the roads, not because people are mad at the wheel as in Buenos Aires or because they are dangerous. Is there a sign saying: "Required the use of low beam 24 hours a day." Menda, interpreted the "low lights" are the lights. Not really. No Sir. Lights are normal so the cop stopped me on my way back to Punta del Este and I read the book carefully, explaining what they were such "low lights." Luckily I went away with it, just with a row (and one already used to the fights).

Well, in short, Uruguay is a magnificent and peaceful country and Montevideo is a city to live, rather than to visit, with beaches clean and quiet to Laito same center. And you can relax as these swimmers of Punta del Este. Another day I will tell them:




A greetings to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment