Thursday, December 23, 2010

How To Draw An Accident

Christmas snow



(- But hey! In DDE (Departmental Directorate of Equipment, the body responsible for good road network in France) were fully aware that was going to snow!
- Sure, sure, so they have gone home early to avoid traffic jams)

As well we are, dear friends, for this part of the global world. Actually, I had not seen so much snow board since I went to Moscow last. If you have the temptation to answer that one Christmas with snow is your thing, maybe I curl slightly and say some outburst, and dyeing, by Jove. To start, my car will not go up the slope of the garage because it is frozen and I have to go down to Metro Walking a stormy snowy slope. Overall, this year, no Christmas tree or bagpipes. Well, I'll settle for this photo, which, creƔislo or not, is right in front of my house:




Maybe I put one of those balls that glow and so I see from the window . In short, well, Christmas is a joyous celebration, they say, so, come joy. Here we have the advantage that in the stores, malls, etc. have the enormous detail that does not put the fish in the river drink, etc, etc amid rumors of tambourines and zambombas. The truth is that bad frozen rivers were going to drink the poor fish. But anyway, I'll stop grumbling, which is Navidazzz. So, dear buddies, enemigotes, companions, colleagues, buddies, sinpinches, I wish you all a


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!









"
ship sailed in a Nabob snowy Christmas.
Christmas snowfall Christmas






DIDO : Christmas Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment