Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Can Gonorrhea Lay Dormant For 15 Years?

Christmas snow (and 2: postscript)




Well, dear friends, colleagues, readers and non delude deluded, I received a lot of messages of concern on your part , telex, letters, SMS, e-Milia, etc inquiring about the miserable fate of those who were cut off by the huge snowstorm. Up to Wikileaks, I know, has been in contact with the State Department to ask if he knew anything about how he Sorokin and his associates. Therefore I decided to be drawn from this horrible anxiety and tell that there is no snow! could leave the house if we wanted (well, except for Mendes, who has caught a cold monster with all this move and I'm missing cuts, Shit!)

But for you to stay calm, I will tell as they have these days imprisonment and snow. For starters,'ve discovered that Champagne have to drink it like this:


All these moderneces
refrigerators, freezers, etc, are but a clumsy imitation of the original idea of \u200b\u200bDom Perignon and his colleague has, the monjecillos that invented this in the wine with bubbles. It is clear that the idea was to cool it in the snow. Now, think (if, after the abuses of these parties you can still) Is hot drink champagne?, see, mind, answer: the answer is ... No, you drink cold. Was cold in the fourteenth century? Again no! y. .. How the precious liquid cooled? well ... with what he was: snow!. Obviously, the countryside of Reims had only snow in winter ... and there you have to explain why for centuries the drinking champagne at Christmas. (Let's see, my friends in the southern hemisphere than in the S XIV had not even discovered America, so the monks did not know that Christmas Montevideo heat pyx ago) I hear your applause in cyberspace by my sharp reasoning.

Vale, and was soft, Sorokin. My poor grandmother is dead for a load, so if I do not coba me, not me or the employee gives the Post Office or anyone.

Another advantage of insulation is that I had to go to the cellar to dig through my years of boom bottles to accompany the cheeses primarily to be followed to oysters and lobsters (hey, I'll manchego, but in this eating I follow the customs of the site that welcomes me.) I opened a bottle of Vosne-Romanée (1) 1990, as you can see:




I'm almost to tell court how he was the bastard. Fabulous. Unbelievable. It also has a cathartic effect (especially the female guests) that I will not go to detail. Beware the Burgundy, Mesdames, not abuse. I say no more, later known tó.

(1): Vosne-Romanée is one of the most prized vineyards of Burgundy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vosne-Romanée_wine

Well they'll stop asking you to grill, and once I have calmed down about how things are going, because I'm coughing like a damn and I'm going to push something to soften my throat. I have a bottle of "Elias Mora" red Toro waiting. I know I'm going to be fine, because it is well chambered and not like a cold wine and such. Meanwhile, the Kings bring you many things. In short, if they get out of prison in which they have been put on the Grand Place in Brussels:




Meanwhile, I'll go whistling on the hill in the cold cure me:



Joe Dassin: "Elle m'a dit d'aller siffler là haut sur la colline"

A BIG HUG to all. Happy 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment