Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Unit 8 Level C Answers

of how to spend a Saturday in Copacabana



THE SUN DOES THE WRONG (OR HOW TO MAKE A SHADOW CAIPIRINHA) - PIGEON RESCUE lame - THIRTY GETTING REAL AS THE REPOSITORY - BUT. .. Relax, please, relax.

My dear guests, colleagues and / or unemployed general readers. I is building work. I have not had even a quarter of the things I had to hit your brain alert (hey, if you are not careful, then you will see, you lose it) on Mexico and Brazil, when I have to leave for Argentina. So, I came a buzzing in my dreams and I squeaked: pooooonte piiiiilas laas, Sorokin, espabiiiiiila. and I, as I do not want hard feelings with the buzzing night, I made currar today, ignoring the sage advice that says: "Do not do today what you can leave tomorrow."

So I'm going to tell you four things vital for survival in Copacabana. As you can see the main picture, all is not plain sailing: look, look, the dark clouds covering the sky. But anyway, sometimes the sun rises. And there I was getting at, look you. Turns out the sun in Rio (and presumably throughout the southern hemisphere, but as I've been to more places I can not swear, I will tell you when I return to Buenos Aires) day makes its way backwards . Yessir, in reverse from right to left of the observer, not from left to right as we are accustomed. It is vital to know this to know how to position themselves in an umbrella, especially as menda facultatively shade-tolerant, which we Like the shade and let the sun for the tourists. Well, let's see, that's not the sun that moves, I toméis judging by the Holy Inquisition to Galileo: I mean the course apparent, of course. As everywhere, the sun rises in the east, but apparently makes its way to the north:




That is, an impartial observer, with a caipirinha in hand, sees it move from right to left. Details of the caipirinha:





Well, I guess it has become clear to you, my dear taruguillos, so now I can devote to relax, as the swimmers of the photo:



Server and his colleagues prefer to relax, as I said, under an umbrella with a caipirinha at hand. And, while we were in such a compromised situation, a dove acercósenos limping. Poor Dove, cried our sensitive hearts. And suddenly, the next table, was erected two garotas, (one more garota than the other), with a scissors in her hand and began to chase the poor animal. The horror made us shudder ... What will they do, Toutatis, which will make the poor thing? Finally captured, and with the scissors, what they did was cut a wire that had been caught in a leg, so that the pigeon was walking as if nothing had happened. Naturally, broke out in applause:




That could us happy and all day, but, by Jove, I am still a surprise. Throughout the day we had harassed shoeshine-hand, offering their services. Server, all dispatched with a "I like so dusty." But lo and behold, they walk among the people, come up to me one of them, I said my right shoe with emphasis: I look, and a suspicious brown mass covered it almost entirely. Merde! I cried (pun intended), when and how I had planned such a thing in my shoe ... in these, the man I was cleaning the shoe with water and soap was prepared. When I wanted to give five reales (two euros), said Nanay, who were thirty reais, while two others were shoeshine more by saying yes, yes, they were thirty reais. In short, we gave them because they were the majority and hear, but worth thirty reais unless you take the entire portfolio.

The truth is that it should be the only ones who wore shoes. So the people walk in flip flops, as shown:





But let hairs to sea. I now look at the tip of the shoes constantly, lest the practice is widespread. And no, if you go to Copacabana, relax, and, if anything, have a cervezota friends like these shown here enjoying a holiday.






Okay, stop writing, which was grilled to give you soft. How good you are hearing! I have not stopped even once! Questions?

Come

0 comments:

Post a Comment