Sunday, October 10, 2010

Netopia Driverster Gusb2-n

Rio



and patients
Dear friends, I am writing from Rio de Janeiro, and I hope that when you receive this tooodos ye good health and happiness flooded all your pores, while the birds sing and the clouds lifted. I know what you're thinking: but, Sorokin, Relena, what are you doing there, in a lonely hotel room, telling Memec, instead of walking along the Avenida Atlantica Copacabana Garotinho flirting (or at least visiting their slender bodies with your little eyes were red.) I could tell you that I can not forget that our love is stronger than the shapely legs of Rio, but the real truth is that just marked a Carretão rodicio in the restaurant (and I spoke to him last year, and will seek the review), my stomach is about to explode, I can not get in the bed under these conditions and I have already finished the mini-bottle of Chilean red that was in the mini-bar (All mini minus the price). So, here I am, stuck to ordenata.

Well, but what I would say is that my wise leaders had decided that as Mexico and Brazil are both in Latin America, because we would save a trip and we were going to do both in one go. No objection. He who knows, you know. Sure, they (and me) think that the flight from Mexico to Rio would be a tontuna, long, but tontuna, but, hey, is far more liadillo than it seems. There are no direct flights, which is shocking. You have to catch you a plane of such a "Copa Airlines to Panama, spend three hours at the airport in Panama, and then take you another plane to Rio Total, about twelve hours. A server, which is a hopeless romantic, completely invaded by visions of Humphrey Bogart Lauren Bacall in linking to some obscure place in Central America, the prospect did not seem wrong. Guaaaa, I saw me in an old DC3 landing in the jungle while a coconut tree behind Lauren appeared saying: whistles if you need me, you know Sorokincillo whistle? But it has not been one, and leave us no place either for the illusion. Panama Airport is one bordering on modernez Futurism and Cup planes are small but modern.



The first part of the flight, from Mexico to Panama has been very heavy, and in general we were well treated. True that we invaded the question of whether one of the hostesses was mudita or just stupid, but in the end we found that just sat off in the corner to filing her nails and, of course, a very thorough and important work could not lose their time to speak to a mob as Mende and his colleagues. So we relaxed, we are not invisible, they are invisible! Besides

Miss vinaigrette filing her nails the rest, well. The other flight attendant (take note, what if this sounds like a fifties?) Gave us some good dishes:



entry. Ham, asparagus, Chilean wine



The main dish, tortellini stuffed with ricotta on a bed of spinach with melted cheese, Chilean wine. Not that this is the fun, but what are other lines on their flights is a super luxury.

The second part of the flight, seven hours from Panama to Rio is much more Plastaz because you have to make superb effort to get some sleep (leaving at nine in the evening of Panama and arrived in Rio at six morning. If you can not leave the accounts taruguetes ones, consider, please, that two hour time difference between the two cities)



Sorokin The painful awakening at about four o'clock

Well, and I'll shut up and go to on that morning I have to get up early (again). In short, if the hazards of life you have to have to take a flight on Copa Airlines, ofusquéis you not, that's pretty good. And if you touch the Miss vinaigrette favod pod, let him a raspberry on my part. Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment