Friday, February 4, 2011

Blank Baseball Jersey Templates

Mobile Phones, red wines and Navajo Indians



Ya se que parece una mezcla un tanto inusual, queridos amigos, pero, por todos the thunder of Brest, as stated by Captain Haddock, I promise that I can explain everything (is that one has had to explain many things in life -yes dear, my darling, do not be angry, etc, etc, I can explain everything etc, etc- and I have been the custom). The fact is that I'm struggling like a desperate crazy with my new mobile phone (Mobile, shoe phone, telefonino, "G" as they call it in Belgium, or whatever you want to call it). It is an invention that it calls "T9" and that is that you edit what you write in SMS without giving any alternative option. The day before yesterday I was watching the events live in Cairo by the TV channel "Al Jazeera "when I came to send an SMS to a buddy saying" I'm seeing it from Egypt in Al Jazeera. "But the infernal monster decided that Al Jazeera is not tolerable and I changed it to" the era of Jazz. "Rays as I was working with both the phone and watching TV, the message came out as such. Since you imagine the bewilderment of my friend, "What happened in Egypt in the Age of Jazz?" sang the response SMS .

Well, I still have not managed to erase it from the T9. But, finally, on to the red wines, if not, I encorajino. I thought (sometimes happens, do not leave to believe that my dendrites are always in a catatonic state) I am going to talk about the wines I've discovered in recent times. Especially unexpected wines, wine surprise, I have shaken the taste when I was not expecting. All that wine I put here are tough, long, with degree, as I like. I begin with the last one surprised me. LACetto of Baja California. Fabulous and the merit of having come to Brussels with full force and without dizziness. I saw in a supermarket (which I do not say that the take away from me.) I tried and returned the next day to take the four bottles they had. I have promised that they will bring more:




I still have my great discovery of the summer 2009: the red of the Alpujarras of Granada. Almuñécar I walked by when I stopped going to Pampaneira Orgiva and bought a bottle of this wonder: García de Verdevique. The story was the same: the next day, I took the car and went to Orgiva to buy all the bottles they had:





The domain Guerrouane Sahari I discovered in Rabat in 2008. Another great red wine, this time in Morocco. Coincidentally the next year found him in a supermarket in Brussels. But darling, darling! not to be rolling, because Merlot also have the same type of bottle and has nothing to do, is a hoax. For Merlot, Chilean prefer.





Of the two that follow I have already spoken in previous blog entries, but, hey, put the pictures again, because total costs nothing and you have not, dear colleagues and buddies, to go to find the post where I put them. The oak Tannat Don Paacual Janice, Uruguayan and Argentine Malbec Mendoza:








I still other things out there pending, but sapristi! I have no photos in hand, as the Montenegrin Vranach or Yakut Turkish. But I can promise and promise that I will make a new post when I have photos.

Ah! and if your keen sense of observation has led you to discern that the main picture is a few bottles of red wine and Georgian Croatian, I say: bravo, guys! entirely true, but I did not open and almost, almost, I think I'm not going to open. They have a lot of history behind it. Maybe one day I will tell it.

And now comes to tell the story of the Navajo. I came online in English. The translation has not been easy, but I think I respected the original meaning of the story. The photo came in the mail, so I guess you do not have copyright:



"Sally was returning from a shopping secondary road south. I was quite way to get home, when India saw a woman walking along the shoulder. He stopped, thinking it was going to do wrong a little company and told to sign that India's rise. The woman nodded and sat on the seat beside the driver.

Sally All attempts to start a conversation proved futile. India's staring out the window without a word. In this, the woman noticed a bottle of red wine that Sally had bought for her husband. India asked: What be this?. Sally, wanted to clarify that it was not for her, and said red wine is for my husband ...

India was silent for a couple of minutes and then said: Well done, good change. "

Until next time. A HUG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment