Saturday, February 19, 2011

Face Gets Hot And Red After Eating Diabetes?

Sunbathing



He likes the sun on a terrace in the street. I was just finishing the spring and whoever it was the god of time, finally decided that enough was enough to moisten. As I say, the weather was glorious, but I was not for jokes. She had driven away. So, no more. Well, the truth is coming threatening to take unpleasant decisions since time immemorial ... but hey ... I always took it as more reprimand. And, reprimands, existed. Deserved, I admit. As she told me, you do everything wrong!, You are useless!, Do not give anything right! Okay, I admit, I'm a klutz, but always went with my best intentions.


is true that one day I threw the pot of coffee on the floor of the room, but was an accident. really. And I understand that angry, clear. Also, thank you correct me, because otherwise you do not learn ... but lightning! Nor did he hit me why the average mojadilla I released the remanguillé. But in the end, everything is for peace in the home.


-carallo

Another day, I was hungry, I ate a hundred grams of Westphalian ham that she had put on the kitchen table, who knows with that intention. The cries were heard even in Badajoz. "Are not you repress, you idiot?, Etc, etc. .. and the timeless song, "you do everything wrong, etc, etc"


But I love her. I know it is all for my sake, if you're useless, you have to teach, correct ... She did everything because I loved to make me a be correct, comme il faut, I know. To date, he has made me de patas en la calle. Y lo terrible es que no sé todavía la razón. Pienso, pienso, y me pierdo dando vueltas y vueltas a la mollera…


Pero bueno, hace sol, y en la radio del Bar suena “Les adieux” de Beethoven. Estos vieneses, ya se sabe, siempre tan clásicos. Levanto la vista. En la mesa de al lado, una moza me mira con ojos cariñosos. La miro, me vuelvo hacia ella, con tan mala fortuna que tiro la taza de café que tenía a su lado. Decididamente, lo hago todo mal. Espero su reprimenda, pero en vez de eso, me sonríe. ¡Dios! ¿Qué es esto? ¿cómo es posible? Sus intenciones, sin duda no son good ... also ... try to touch me. No, a person who corrects me can not be good ... in one swift move, as my lady I had driven away without getting the muzzle, he threw a bold bite that hand ....



And here I am in the pound. I hope she comes to rescue. The ultimate hope is lost.


Joes Dassin. On s'est loved as we left.

the mornings and are very similar
When love gives way to everyday
It was not made to live together
It n'suffit not always much love

Funny yesterday they were bored
And it hardly could be found
words to talk about the weather
And now that must start
was one hundred thousand things to say
That hold too much heart for so little time

We loved as we left
simply without thinking about tomorrow
you tomorrow always comes too soon
For farewells sometimes are a little too well

Only thing is that we have our roles yours
We look at it you laugh a little afraid
We always forgot a few things
is not easy to say goodbye

And we know too well that sooner or later
Maybe tomorrow or even tonight
We will say that all is not lost
This unfinished novel
There will be a fairy tale
But it was past the age we no longer believe

We loved as we left
All simply without thinking about tomorrow Until tomorrow
that always comes too soon
For farewells sometimes are a little too well

Romeo Juliet and all other
At the bottom of your books dormer in peace
A simple story like ours
Is the only one ever writes
Come early must partir
Laisser ici nos souvenirs
On va descendre ensemble si tu veux
Et quand elle va nous voir passer
La patronne du café
Elle va encore nous dire salut les amoureux

On s'est aimé comme on se quitte
Tout simplement sans penser à demain
A demain qui vient toujours un peu trop vite
Aux adieux qui quelques fois se passent un peu trop bien

0 comments:

Post a Comment