Monday, February 28, 2011

Monster Energy Tech Decks For Sale

of fish, fish and fisheries (2 ª part)


Cape Verde Sal Island



I know, dear pals, friends, colleagues, relatives, cousins \u200b\u200band other family at this time of the morning in Sorokin which your faithful account of their troubles you, you will be, some sleeping, others relajándoos overwhelming after working hours, other despertándoos to celebrate the next day ... is what happens when this blog rechufla the sun never sets. But hear, whether you are watching or not, I decided to write the second part of the input 2010 on fish, fish and such.

I told you to me this amount of fish mola me, like it was natural and not manchego Yokohama. Of course there are exceptions. Around here, some restaurants, including some international institutions, (whose name I will not give not hear me, bucking) walk putting one thing on the menu called "Victoria bar." I can definitely recommend you if ye urge to vomit or something, because it is indescribable as taste, fetid mud mixed with pigeon droppings or similar. I heard it is a political name correct Nile perch Nile perch as underrated, in which a monumental ecological disaster in Lake Victoria. Anyway, for once, my heart and my stomach has been agreed.

And Roll was good. I go with my photos of fishmongers. The first is somewhat controversial, what can we do. It is a fish that sells whale meat in Tokyo. It is evident that as a whale can not put in the window, put in place a drawing. I will tell you the truth, gentlemen, I bought a can, as a reminder of shame. I keep on a shelf next to the writings of Rouco Varela.




Fish whale meat in Tokyo


This is shown immediately afterwards dried fish (do you realize you had, or not? not tell me you thought it was ham). It's a roadside stand in Thailand, near Surat Thani. Not tried it, but I guess you should not give too much pleasure. In any case, in Thailand, in addition, there are very good fresh fish.




Sale of dried fish in Thailand

In Punta del Este in Uruguay, I told you that what is caught is codling. As you can see, nothing more fish, do the chop and steaks. I do not know why, because un buen pescado entero al horno es algo que no tiene comparación con los filetillos de chichinabo. En fin, ellos sabrán.





Punta del Este (Uruguay)


Hay otro pececillos, como estos tiburoncetes que están esperando un arriesgado comprador, tambien en Punta del Este:





Punta del Este

Se ve, ¡oh, queridos colegas! que hay vida en estas pescaderías, no como en esta de Bruselas, en un centro comercial, cuyo nombre no voy a mencionar:





Or the fish in Selfridges, London:





I know you are going to say and why no mention Selfridges and the commercial center of Brussels? Well, it's true, what happens is that if you are not from here, the greens have been mowed, I will give the same name. But, finally, is the Woluwe Shopping Centre. Happy? Huh?


In most classical plan, here are some photos of fishmongers, in Buenos Aires:




O in the market Guindalera in Madrid:




And finally, a book. A fish cookbook:





There's nothing special, except for a recipe for Paella de Salamanca ", which has left me completely upside down. I love Salamanca, but did not know that there paella. Well, yes, make Paella up in Cherbourg (I bear witness, and my guts too), but nobody talks about the Cherburguesa Paella. Anyway, here goes:





A big kiss to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment