Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kenwood Radio Remote Wire Color

Japan




is Sunday, March 13. For several days I am working on a professional trip to China, mess, mess, queues at the embassy China for the visa, meetings to prepare what the hell we're going to do there, etc ... when, on Friday, I came as a blow the news of the earthquake and tsunami that have crushed Japan. And, according to apparently have really crushed. In an information saying that if an earthquake like this had happened anywhere else, would have wiped out the country's map, but Japan is a lot of material, the temper of his people ("les petits Japs", as he called my boss) for their preparation and their character.

is true that people have always been waiting for something to happen, coming from sea, land, sky or any site, as it seems to look expectant and hallucinated in the sculpture that I put in the header. It was not this the first time, no. In fact, the movie monsters that destroy everything started in Japan. "Japan under the terror of the monster", a film series B of 1954 was the source of all Godzillas, etc that came later. The truth, to me those movies are cool to me. View as Godzilla, with a blow of its tail (or is it tail?) Sweeps half Manhattan, is one, but the reality was much harder than all these fantasies.




In any case, the misfortune is primed with the Japanese wild plan the March 11, 2011. I know that I will read a lot of people from Japan, but is the same, I want to send from here all the Japanese my sympathy and condolences. I've only been twice to Japan in 2008 the two, and I was impressed by their good organization, correctness and even if some people do not believe it, his sympathy (at least with me). I got a face only once. When I first got to the hotel in Akasaka, I raised a wonderful girl luggage displaying a beautiful smile, and, oh, Sorokin!, Redneck, western village!, I tried to tip. Diossss, as if he had spit in his face, looked at me with her dark big eyes glared and said NNNOOO me with horror. Then I heard that Japan does not give tips, earth swallow me.

Here's my memory for some people I met and I saw there. I hope the earthquake and the tsunami have been respected:




The coolies who have carriages for tourists in Asakusa




The girl caressing the head of Buddha from Nadi Botokesan to ask a desire (what would you grow your hair to your partner?)




The smiling lady selling sweets at the station in Kamakura





Secrets My loves: beauty and excellence which are these girls-good and also his mother-in Nakamise Dori in Asakusa! Sometimes I dream about them.




schoolgirls who were visiting Asakusa on Saturday morning.
tooodos
Hope you are well. I sincerely hope so.

Of all the videos-terrible-I've seen the tsunami and the earthquake, has been one that has impressed me greatly. It's incredible. He is shaking a supermarket, and employees, instead of running away, trying not to break anything, holding the shelves, running here and there ... And then people ask whether Japan will go forward after this disaster ... with people like that, I will say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment